Dial up Networking version 1.3 for Windows 95/98/2000/XP
- GreenNet's FTP site.
Trumpet Winsock Dialer
- Trumpet's FTP Site.
Configuring Dial-up Networking for Windows 98/2000/XP/NT.
Check settings to make sure they are correct.
Reinstalling RAS for Win NT 4.0
(Frequently Asked Questions)
- I keep getting an Error: "Dial-Up Networking could not establish a compatible set of network protocols..." What does this mean?
- I get an Error : "The number you are dialing is not answering.", how can I fix this?
- I just bought a brand new 56k modem, but when ever I connect to you guys, I only connect at 33.6
- Can I dial into my GreenNet service from another location?
- I just got a second phone line installed and it's going to be use for my computer and fax machine. How do I set it up so I can use both off of only one jack?
- I would have expected to find a place to change my password to something more reasonable that I could remember.
- I can connect, but I canít go to any sites or get any of my email!
- How can I get faster download speeds without taking out a second mortgage?
- When I go to connect, I hear a little voice coming from my computer that sounds like the operator!
- What speed are you?
- The server keeps rejecting my username and/or password? What is wrong?
- I put in the new phone number to dial up, but it isnít saving, and I have to re-type it every time I connect!!
- All my settings are correct and I'm entering in my password correctly and my username is
My 56k modem disconnects frequently, connects at very poor connect speeds, or can't connect at all. Is it my modem or a problem with GreenNet?
Some names and logos are registered trademarks. All rights reserved.